12/6/10

|Leave the light on|

If you haven't figured it out yet, relationships are what make life worth while. Whether it's between a brother and sister, a wife and husband, two girlfriends, it's a complicated yet beautiful thing. I want to spill what's on my mind about friendship. I just can't seem to comprehend how two people can share so many opinions, aspirations, fears, and dreams together and one day loose it all. It's funny how it can go from  acquaintances to best friends who share heart to hearts and good times while loosing track of time. Then the day comes when the friendship is buried under the weight of misunderstanding and all is lost. You think moving on will be simple but what you're leaving behind makes it difficult. Instead of laughing at your tears, now you're looking back at your laughter and crying. It really sucks how a heart has to be broken so many times before the years can make it wise. In life, I hate to say it, but I'm realizing we're all going to loose friends. Even though they may be lost, hope is not. It's important to keep them in your heart, and when the time is right, you can pick up the friendship right where you left off. Even the lost find their way home when you leave the light on... x